2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
2004 Nissan Frontier
By dougiefresh321 on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck. It was refreshing to see that a car company did not drop their design team on their heads like with the American car designers. Buy American? Don't think so. Buy Nissan and be happy.

great truck
By mabinkley on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent truck no complaint from me. never had a problem with it. It has hauled everything i have wanted to haul.

2004 Nissan SC-6 4D is GREAT
By trigger557 on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Great TRUCK and highly recommend it. Crew Cab SC-v6 and Long Bed options are the way to go. Love the purchase.

Nissan rocksnroll but doesnt fall down
By yellowsnoopy on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is great. It does every thing I tell it too and then some. Handles awesome in the snow and on the dry roads. The best part, is that I am a single mom and all four of my children fit perfectly. We hit the river and the snow and everywhere in between in my perfect truck. We all feel so very safe in our truck, thanx Nissan.

Swiss army knife of trucks
By Tripp 24 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SVE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This truck has been great to own. The power is above average. I use it to tow a trailor with race car. It attracts attention whereever I go. It's bright yellow with ski rack. The crew cab is nice. decent room for short drives. and the extra bed length is much appreciated. Reliabity has been great. 1 year of ownership and no problems.

frontier my second
By Carlton m on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My first frontier was a supercharge,I loved the leather seats and the six disc cd changer that I did not get with the sports package.I love the truck style and some features I wish that it had more standard luxury features,but I do like our truck alot.2004 with the sports package.

Nissan XE 6 Cyl Crew Cab
By marine2743 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second Nissan Pick-up. My first was a 93 Nissan Hardbody extended cab truck. I was extremely happy with my first one that I went out and bought my second Nissan product. The XE Crew Cab I own now is a great drive. I have owned it for about a year now and have no regrets. The price was also in my budget.

just what i needed
By mk8 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

from the moment that i laid eyes on it, i knew that it was a match made in heaven. i grabbed the wheel through it in gear and was pleased with the results. its definitely a head turner.

Best Value out there
By the real Brett on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I looked at all the 4 door compact trucks and found when comparing what you get for your money this truck was an all out winner. The closest competitor was the Toyota, but to comparibly equip the Toyota to what I got in the Nissan, I would have had to pay THOUSANDS more. On top of that, the Nissan has a nicer interior, standard equipment and options that aren't even available on the Toyota, a better and MUCH quiter ride, and a longer, more usable bed.

Great Truck
By carsdepot1 on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is my second Frontier and they have both been great trucks. The supercharged engine is very powerful and my truck can easily hold five people. I love the Rockford Fosgate Stereo.