2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Nice Truck
By jmhaney on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I really like this truck and the way it preforms. Cab could be a little bigger.

great!
By jory988 on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SVE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

this is the best truck that i have ever driven. i've gone thriugh many trucks and this out perfoms all. it has everything i need!

reliable
By kidpatsy on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is the third Nissan 4 wheel drive I have owned. Put 120M with no problems on first one, $75M on second one and my kid is still driving with no problems.

Mark's Nissan
By msfullen on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

it's fun to drive and sits high like a 4wd but it's not, standard mudflaps, comfortable, plenty of power for a 3.3 engine, designed wheel wells, but the front of vehicle looks like a bug or something because it looks like it has eyes with the two round marker lights, plenty of room in the short bed crew cab with it's extender, and the room in back is ok not big but not to small.

Thanks Nissan!
By cbas00 on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is just fun to drive. The more miles I put on it, the more I love it.

SC V6 Extended Box - GREAT BUY
By trig55 on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Great truck. Highly recommend it. Gas per mile is a little bad, but for a super charger who cares. I get a lot of people tell me what a great looking truck it is. I opted for the SC Crew Cab with all the options.

Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
By okstatecwby on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I recently purchased the Nissan Frontier Crew Cab at a Dealer in Tulsa,OK. I went from a Silverado Ext Cab to this smaller truck. At first I wasn't sure if I could adjust to the size but with the options available on the truck I purchased I was amazed! I thought I would want a automatic which I was accustomed to but when I got the manual it was even better. I enjoy the Frontier because it is very comfortable, sporty, great gas mileage, and makes a great work truck. Even for a commute of 45 mins or more to work the Frontier gets the job done.

OK
By parangaricutirimicua on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

No too bad for me because no one knows when I cannot write because no one know a word in Dutch

I Love My Nissan
By MyklH on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SC-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I saw this truck early in 2003 and knew immediately that it was the truck for me. Great looking, plenty of power, room for the kids (I'm a single daddy). It is the best all around non- full size truck that I've ever seen. It is a beauty, performs awesome in all terrain types, and is comfy and built rock solid. My son really digs this truck too and we expect to have MANY years of fun in this baby. Buy one, you won't be sorry.

mytruck
By rayh on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

The Frontier longbed doesn't have a very tight turning radius, so I find myself backing up to get centered in parking spots; average gas mileage is around 16; I'm not a large guy but even with the steering wheel all the way up it still catches my legs getting in and out. Although it has 4 doors, there's very little leg-room in back. My child- seat in the back is only inches from the front seat, so I have to get the kid out side-saddle, and he can kick me upside the head any time he wants. The inside was obviously not designed by or for anyone in North America.