2004 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Dependable Nissan Frontier

2004 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

XE-V6 Crew Cab Pickup (3.3L V6 5-speed Manual 4.7 ft. Bed)

Dependable Nissan Frontier
By Marky Mark on

2004 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I first saw this truck. The body shape was very unique especially the front end kinda liked the look. When I test drove it the engine sounded very quite. The price was in my range. I didn't have to spend an arm and leg. Powerwise acceleration is pretty weak, But as long as it get me to point A to point B its all good. Shifting is not too smooth, a bit jerky with the clutch. I had to really go easy with the clutch when releasing it back. The ride was too bumpy on streets and highways where I live. Gas mileage pretty good can't complain. I'm a light truck user when hauling and going camping. Having a truck is a must. Overall very dependable and reliable truck. Mostly I got it at a good deal!

Inside the interior black and dark gray, dash instruments easy to read. Front end shape. Color (Pewter). Fenders would flare out with the same color. Key to lock tail gate. Compartments to put things on the 2 front doors.

*Beef up the engine (done) *More room in the crew cab ? *Put coil springs on front suspension (done) *alloy rims for more options (done) *front dash should be flat somewhat.