Great Truck
By Rich Soto on
2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)
Starts up nice. Drives like a full size truck. Step on the gas and she goes nice for a v6. Shifts smooth and stops on a dime. Turning radius is great. Has a little bit of wind noise around door somewhere. I will figure it out sooner or later. Had to trade a manual transmission vehicle for this cause I could not use right shoulder to well and this truck has everthing easy to reach. Pulls a 2 place quad trailer very well. I forget it's back there. That is how well it pulls and rides back there. Hope I dont have to get rid of this truck for any health reasons. This truck could last me forever. Bought it with 54 thousand miles, clean as a whistle. Got a full 60k service done at dealer. Top shape!
Favorite Features
Visibility, drive, comfort, style, stereo, color, fit, finish, cannot say anything bad. Bed is plenty long, dash is lit up just enough at night, I cant stand a bright dash at night. Heater kicks, cant wait till summer to see how well air works. I test drove many makes, this was the best!
Suggested Improvements
Like to find where air leaks into driver's door area and rattle underneath around passenger exhaust area. In due time I will find it. Would like to have interior door floor lights and brighter in cab lights when door is opened.