2003 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: First Nissan

2003 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

XE-V6 Crew Cab Pickup (3.3L V6 5-speed Manual 4.7 ft. Bed)

First Nissan
By kris1023 on

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE this truck! I initially wanted this vehicle because of the aggressive styling, but ultimately bought it for the value and practicality. Even for a small V6, it can move if it needs to. I don't have the same mileage issue as most people (I get about 20 per gal) and I have a bit of a lead foot. No mechanical troubles, except that the check engine light went on when I put on a locking gas cap. With the birth of my second child, I found that the backseat can't handle an infant carseat without squishing the front passenger. Still I only paid $17,500 including the optional power and sport packages, so this is truly the best vehicle I have ever had for the money.

Super fun to drive, nice options and very practical.

More room in the backseat, better customer service at the dealerships. They treat you like dirt AFTER you've already bought the vehicle. They charged me $80 to reset the check engine light and, after reading the manual, I found that the light would have reset itself after changing the gas cap back.