2003 Nissan Frontier Consumer Reviews 9

2003 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab Standard Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
By Swing on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Outstanding vechicle! It has great gas mileage with and without the air conditioner running, considering how high the price of gas is right now. Great for long trips,and the bed liner makes for easy clean up when needed for yard work.

XE V6 crew cab
By jefpay on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My 2003 Crew Cab, XEV6 is my 6th Nissan truck since 1986. I have owned virtually all the body style and both the 4 cyl and 6 cyl engine..The mechanical reliabilty is unmatched. The only problems I have encounters are water pumps and AC failures. While it is underpowered it still remains at the top of my list!!!

'03 Frontier
By farbotko on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, not too small and not too large. Just the right size to haul large items, yet still fit comfortably in a parking space.

Excellent Truck
By AliasTrucker on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is awsome, it drives great and has no problems at all. GREAT BUY!

Damn Good truck
By jonathan on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is an awsome truck, everything is great the front seats are very comfortable, the only problem is the back seat is not exactly meant for huge adults but hey for me its just there so i can throw things on it, the truck bed has a lot of room and wow this thing tows a preety big load and hauls a preety big load without even breaking a sweat on my way to 90 mph on the freeway, lol this is a great truck

Functional and Affordable
By MGutierrez on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab SE-V6 Desert Runner Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2002 Frontier Desert Runner because it fits my needs for my lifestyle. Having the 2 seats in the KingCab has been perfect for traveling with my 3 girls, as they have plenty of room. I use my truck quite often for work, loading it with heavy items, and its great for a trip up to the mountains as it has plenty of power. I suggest a frontier to everyone!

Desert Runner
By TonyM on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 Desert Runner Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Really enjoy this truck. Rides and drives well and yet feels like a truck. Much better value in my opinion than Prerunner.

Very Happy
By cmroler on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My Frontier XE CC LB is 1 year old with 12000 flawless mile. Looked at Toyota Tacoma's but the dealer's wouldn't deal. Nissan dealer was great, drove in for 1st time look and 1hr.15min. later drove my new truck home. Love the whole truck, looks, power, and handling.

Nice Nissan
By rfernatt on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck replaced a leased 2001 Frontier CC 4WD 5-speed which was trouble free at 42K miles. Although we haven't had this '03 long, I believe that it is quieter and rides smoother than the '01 on the road. The automatic keeps the engine running at lower revs on the interstate, and that helps. I also like the seat fabric better on this '03 XE than the '01. Squeaks and rattles weren't a problem with the '01, but this truck feels very solid with virtually no rattles even over bumps and ruts. In summary, it has most everything I liked about our 2001 with some evolutionary improvements.

Under the Radar Value
By rkt440 on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've always been aware of the Froniter but I never realized what a value it really is. Quality Japanese craftsmanship, the right features (Alloys, A/C, CD), slightly larger motor and you get a super-cab for the price of a similarly equipped, regular cab Ranger.