2003 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Excellent Truck
By AliasTrucker on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is awsome, it drives great and has no problems at all. GREAT BUY!

'03 Frontier
By farbotko on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, not too small and not too large. Just the right size to haul large items, yet still fit comfortably in a parking space.

Functional and Affordable
By MGutierrez on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab SE-V6 Desert Runner Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2002 Frontier Desert Runner because it fits my needs for my lifestyle. Having the 2 seats in the KingCab has been perfect for traveling with my 3 girls, as they have plenty of room. I use my truck quite often for work, loading it with heavy items, and its great for a trip up to the mountains as it has plenty of power. I suggest a frontier to everyone!

Damn Good truck
By jonathan on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is an awsome truck, everything is great the front seats are very comfortable, the only problem is the back seat is not exactly meant for huge adults but hey for me its just there so i can throw things on it, the truck bed has a lot of room and wow this thing tows a preety big load and hauls a preety big load without even breaking a sweat on my way to 90 mph on the freeway, lol this is a great truck

Desert Runner
By TonyM on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 Desert Runner Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Really enjoy this truck. Rides and drives well and yet feels like a truck. Much better value in my opinion than Prerunner.

Very Happy
By cmroler on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My Frontier XE CC LB is 1 year old with 12000 flawless mile. Looked at Toyota Tacoma's but the dealer's wouldn't deal. Nissan dealer was great, drove in for 1st time look and 1hr.15min. later drove my new truck home. Love the whole truck, looks, power, and handling.

Nice Nissan
By rfernatt on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck replaced a leased 2001 Frontier CC 4WD 5-speed which was trouble free at 42K miles. Although we haven't had this '03 long, I believe that it is quieter and rides smoother than the '01 on the road. The automatic keeps the engine running at lower revs on the interstate, and that helps. I also like the seat fabric better on this '03 XE than the '01. Squeaks and rattles weren't a problem with the '01, but this truck feels very solid with virtually no rattles even over bumps and ruts. In summary, it has most everything I liked about our 2001 with some evolutionary improvements.

Under the Radar Value
By rkt440 on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've always been aware of the Froniter but I never realized what a value it really is. Quality Japanese craftsmanship, the right features (Alloys, A/C, CD), slightly larger motor and you get a super-cab for the price of a similarly equipped, regular cab Ranger.

VERY GOOD TRUCK!
By Mr. Mustard on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 2003 Nissan Frontier my wife and I purchased is quite a value. It is very solidly built, quiet inside, and has the feeling of a much larger truck while driving it. I have been a Toyota fanatic for years, but the Frontier is by far a much improved truck than before and is a greater value than the Tacoma.

You get what you pay for...
By Sambo on 06/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted something simple with a low overall cost of ownership. So far so good with 9000 miles on the odometer. 4 cylinder is peppy and 5 speed transmission is nicely matched. Mileage is 23 MPG in mixed driving. A/C really sucks the power-I turn it off when I need some speed. Interior is nice. Exterioe styling is great. Made in the USA-I like the idea of keeping those 5800 Americans working hard in Smyrna, TN.