2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Can't live w/o a truck
By flashbang on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

stop by to pick up my tags for the 03 Altima I just bought last week. My 94 Ford Ranger 4x4 ( 170k miles) was killing me on gas. They had just got in this Sand Dune color Frontier. After a quick test drive I couldn't stand it anymore I had driven a truck for 8 yrs and had to have another. The ride is awesome and the long bed absorbs most of the road bounce. My wife loves the truck more than me I think. Anyway I was able to use my companies VPP (vehicle purchase program) agreement with Nissan to knock off $3800.

AMAZING
By James Alofs on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Much better, and cheaper than the Tacoma.

Best of The Compacts... By Far
By sgtrock on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this truck after looking and test driving all the others except the Chevy. The others just did not measure up to the Frontier in most areas, especially in the 4WD ride quality. The XE Crew Cab, by far, was smoothest riding and the quietest running down the highway. The Ford Ranger and Toyota Tacoma sounded "Tinny" when shutting the doors , where as the Frontiers doors shut with a solid "thud". The 3.3 V6 engine is a very close second to the Toyota 3.4 V6. (Only because I like DOHC engines) The transmission is one of the best shifting out there.

Muscle Man Nissan
By Mikey2002 on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my truck. Crew Cab SE with the upgrade Rockford Fosgate Stereo system. I've owned other compact trucks but this takes the cake. I get more complements than anything I've ever driven. To me, it handles and accelerates with the best of them and I do not regret not getting the super charged engine. Don't hesitate if your thinking about getting one. They are a blast to drive (due to strength) and fun to boot...

BEST I EVER HAD
By BALDEV on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

NISSAN FRONTIER IS EXCELLENT...LIKE ALL NISSAN PRODUCT ...EXCITING,FUN AND BEST VALUE

Needed a truck
By Lithonia Brown on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Best bang for the buck.