2003 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Best compact truck
By Bob Baker on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best compact truck on the market for the money.

great truck
By shazdaddy on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab Standard Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

had to downsize rom dodge ram..miss the horsepower but overall very happy with truck...fells bigger than it is

Good Value for the money
By Copeland on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent Value for the money. The V6 Runs strong, handles good for a truck. Gas mileage is average for trucks in this class. The interior is laid out well. Very comfortable and fun to drive on long trips. This truck can rival any compact truck around. Very impressive for the price. Good, reliable and well built. The Frontier in my opinion is highly underrated. Good looking too. Nothing else looks like it.

Nissan Frontier
By jh4451 on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy the Nissan Frontier so far. The style of the exterior is what sold me. I also like the extend a bed feature. The interior controls are not easy to see with the shift lever in the way. But so far, that is the only minor concern I would have with the vehicle.

EXCELLENT VEHICLE
By JANICE on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab Standard Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE MY NISSAN. THIS TRUCK HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN.

I named her Harriet...
By H.B. on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Frontier. I had a base model toyota from '92-'02...I was shopping for a Tacoma and discovered the Frontier. Its visual styling,abundance of extras (compared to Tacoma)and just the overall feeling of getting alot of Bang for your Buck can't be beat.It handles great, has good gas mileage,and has all of the bells and whistles I was looking for...I recomend Frontier to anyone who is thinking of a new small pick-up!

Greatest Truck Buy
By LCM on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck has been the best investment that I have made. I am in love with this truck because it is very reliable and durable. This truck is like a passenger car, SUV and truck. My family fits just perfectly. My wife rather use my truck instead of her mini-van (Chryler)which we are very disappointed with.

Nice Truck
By Craig Uhl on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SVE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Need more backseat leg room. More CD space. Dashboard gauges are hard to see in the day time (need to be a lighter color) 6 disc CD changer should be standard. Over all it is a very nice truck and fun to drive!!

So Far So Great
By Robert12 on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned Toyota pickups in the past, and I come from a family of "American Only" trucks. I have to say that this is by far the most bang for my buck. The towing capacity is terrific, and my daughter fits well in the back seat. My wife, who happens to drive a top of the line Honda Accord V6 completely enjoys this truck.

Awsome Truck
By JoNaThAn on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is a awsome truck that is big and can haul around a lot of stuff. IT has big tires and has good ground clearance so a teen as myself can go over things and not mess anything up!!