2003 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
2WD Desert Runner XE
By S Modica on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 Desert Runner Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had this truck for a few weeks but I already have grown very fond of it. Previously I owned a '98 S- 10 I enjoyed it very much but from the firt day I knew the Nissan was a better truck.

First Nissan
By Front 4 you on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab SE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful, fun to drive truck. gets the looks being bright red and different from the rest. plenty of power and comfort.

Top Notch Nissan
By Greg Gumbo on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 Desert Runner Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned an 84 Nissan truck, a 95 XE V6 ext cab, and now the 2003 Frontier XE V6 Desert Runner. By far the best Nissan I have owned to date. Every design short coming of my previous truck ( which were few) have been re vamped and nicely modernized. Nissan continues to lead the pack in design and performance. My 95 2WD being the work horse it was, I opted to buy an 2WD Frontier. With the added ground clearance, who needs 4WD? She gets me every where I wanna go........

It's a very strong vehicle
By cheynene marshall on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SVE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

a very good vehicle with a great reputation!

excellent truck
By pistols on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

My 03 nissan xe crew cab has been excellent. the v-6 with the 5spd mt is fun to drive. the ride is truck like as it should be. great commuter truck and weekend project truck. i get at least 1 compliment a week on it and have to say it's great. right size, right feel, right look.

Super Charged
By Pipe on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SVE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Great Truck. A pleasure to drive.

Lovin it
By LWUANG on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

wonderful truck, first and certainly not the last nissan truck. gets looks all the time.

Needs to Improve comfort for Americans !
By captmark on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my Frontier about a week ago. It's a nice truck on the outside! I didn't realize that it's not too big inside,when I was looking at it. I am 6'0 and have long legs, if my seat is back far, then no one can sit in the back of me. Also, the arm rest is very short! There's not enough compartments in the interior for stuff,not even a coin holder~! I had to buy one at Pepboys. I have to buy accessories in Auto stores to improve the comfort in this vehicle. American vehicles are made for owners to feel comfortable. I guess I am spoiled from my old American 1996 Chevy Blazer LT that was loaded to the Max!

AWSOME TRUCK
By Harvey Anthony on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab SC-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This truck is all and more than I hoped it would be. It's fast when I want, has awsome 4wd capability, and drives like a 2wd.I drove a long way to get it [ 4wd sc not available in my area] and have been happy that I did. Only flaws, kind of flashy for my taste, and I only wonder what the guy was thinking when he made the instrument panel the way he did...awful,but I can live with it!

Fun economical compact pickup
By Rob Dollen on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

There is a fair amount of power in this 4 cylinder.