2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Nice Truck
By Craig Uhl on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SVE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Need more backseat leg room. More CD space. Dashboard gauges are hard to see in the day time (need to be a lighter color) 6 disc CD changer should be standard. Over all it is a very nice truck and fun to drive!!

So Far So Great
By Robert12 on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned Toyota pickups in the past, and I come from a family of "American Only" trucks. I have to say that this is by far the most bang for my buck. The towing capacity is terrific, and my daughter fits well in the back seat. My wife, who happens to drive a top of the line Honda Accord V6 completely enjoys this truck.

Awsome Truck
By JoNaThAn on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is a awsome truck that is big and can haul around a lot of stuff. IT has big tires and has good ground clearance so a teen as myself can go over things and not mess anything up!!

XE V6 crew cab
By jefpay on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My 2003 Crew Cab, XEV6 is my 6th Nissan truck since 1986. I have owned virtually all the body style and both the 4 cyl and 6 cyl engine..The mechanical reliabilty is unmatched. The only problems I have encounters are water pumps and AC failures. While it is underpowered it still remains at the top of my list!!!

'03 Frontier
By farbotko on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, not too small and not too large. Just the right size to haul large items, yet still fit comfortably in a parking space.

Excellent Truck
By AliasTrucker on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is awsome, it drives great and has no problems at all. GREAT BUY!

Damn Good truck
By jonathan on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is an awsome truck, everything is great the front seats are very comfortable, the only problem is the back seat is not exactly meant for huge adults but hey for me its just there so i can throw things on it, the truck bed has a lot of room and wow this thing tows a preety big load and hauls a preety big load without even breaking a sweat on my way to 90 mph on the freeway, lol this is a great truck

Very Happy
By cmroler on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My Frontier XE CC LB is 1 year old with 12000 flawless mile. Looked at Toyota Tacoma's but the dealer's wouldn't deal. Nissan dealer was great, drove in for 1st time look and 1hr.15min. later drove my new truck home. Love the whole truck, looks, power, and handling.

Nice Nissan
By rfernatt on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This truck replaced a leased 2001 Frontier CC 4WD 5-speed which was trouble free at 42K miles. Although we haven't had this '03 long, I believe that it is quieter and rides smoother than the '01 on the road. The automatic keeps the engine running at lower revs on the interstate, and that helps. I also like the seat fabric better on this '03 XE than the '01. Squeaks and rattles weren't a problem with the '01, but this truck feels very solid with virtually no rattles even over bumps and ruts. In summary, it has most everything I liked about our 2001 with some evolutionary improvements.

No thanks, I'd rather have my GMC back
By botran on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE-V6 4WD SB w/Leather (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Comfort is lacking. Front seats are lousy. Rear seat needs more room. Sound system sounds cheap. At first I liked the ride, but once you inflate the tires to an appropriate level the ride goes all jiggly on you due to chassis flimsiness. Replaced shocks with decent ones which helped but still sucks. Nissan can't fix driveshaft issue after 3 tries, common problem I'm told. Runs out of breath on the frreway.