2003 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
valuable exposure
By patrick on 05/30/06 17:00 PM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

overall, vehicle provides a continual high value performance. this is based on constant positive responses to all handling manuever attempts.

First Nissan
By kris1023 on 01/29/05 19:53 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE this truck! I initially wanted this vehicle because of the aggressive styling, but ultimately bought it for the value and practicality. Even for a small V6, it can move if it needs to. I don't have the same mileage issue as most people (I get about 20 per gal) and I have a bit of a lead foot. No mechanical troubles, except that the check engine light went on when I put on a locking gas cap. With the birth of my second child, I found that the backseat can't handle an infant carseat without squishing the front passenger. Still I only paid $17,500 including the optional power and sport packages, so this is truly the best vehicle I have ever had for the money.

Nice Truck
By thedingo on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first Nissan and so far I am happy. Good Power....great ride....good amount of room. Moved several people and even with the short bed and a tonneau cover had a substantial amount of room.

Best in Price
By sb4106 on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my third Nissan pickup in the last 18 years. So far it is starting out like the other two, no problems. I still own my 93 and plan to give it to my son when he turns 16. What can I say? I wouldn't have bought three in a row if they weren't a great little truck. I have nothing against Toyota, except that they cost about $2k more when compared to Nissan.

Campers deelite
By bigdaddypain on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Have been camping twice. Is very utilitarian. Seats 4. Not very comfortably, but well enough esp. for a 4 door truck. Can haul junk w/o worry.

BEST I EVER HAD
By BALDEV on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab XE-V6 Rwd SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

NISSAN FRONTIER IS EXCELLENT...LIKE ALL NISSAN PRODUCT ...EXCITING,FUN AND BEST VALUE