2002 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: You Guys Are Crazy!

2002 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

You Guys Are Crazy!
By Rocket88 on

2002 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab SC-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

This is absolutely the best truck available on the market today. I have never driven anything like this machine. I had always been a Ford lover, but I fell in love with this vehicle the minute that I saw it. It was five thousand dollars cheaper than anything comparable to it. Plus, it has more power than any truck in its class. I get 15 to 18 miles per gallon even when I punch the supercharger frequently. I plan on keeping this truck forever. I have experienced no problems with it and I am confident that I will not because it was built by hard-working Americans.

The Rockford Fosgate six-disc changer in the dash is awesome. What really takes the sound system to the next level is the addition of the hand control to the steering wheel. The leather seats are also beautiful.

I can think of nothing else to add to this truck that it doesn't already possess. I love my truck and the rest of the people that have reviewed this machine are out of their mind.