2002 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: My new lemon

2002 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

My new lemon
By Gordo on

2002 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab SE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Well, my family has owned Nissans since 1984 so i really wanted to like this truck. However, after taking it back 4 times to Boulder Nissan and twice to John Elway Nissan I am still having major probs with it and thanks to the terrible/rude service at Boulder Nissan I'll be using the Colorado Lemon Law to get my money back. They still haven't sent me my owner's manuals and i've had this truck for 6 months! The two major probs i still have are it pulls to the left when i brake and have a very loud squeak coming from my rear window seal that silicone hasn't fixed. Mighty dangerous when it's icy!

Love the looks and the interior style. Drives great except for the dangerous brake thing.

Is much noisier inside than the tacoma and lots of wind noise that could be improved. Also, why don't small trucks come with disc brakes all around? Might want to train service depts better.