Mud Slingin in Style
By McFack on
2002 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE-V6 4WD LB (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
Great Truck! Easily $3k cheaper than Toyota or Ford Sport Trac w/ comparable options. I purchased for looks, options & $price$. Options:4WD,Automatic,Long Bed,Under rail bed liner w/ rail caps,Rockford Fosgate 6-disc.CD,Tow Hitch,Leather Package(Includes Sun Roof & Security System) Added Options:H&H Tool Box Nit Picky Complaints: (1)Clicking noises under the hood when putting the truck into gear. I think this is typical of Frontiers, but Iíve never heard of this before. (2)When I turn on the AC the compressor makes a noise like one beat on a drum. I hope this is not the sound of future repairs. Otherwise the AC works great!
Favorite Features
The RF stereo ROCKS! I was loaned an XE for a week before my SE arrived. The biggest difference was the stereo- hands down. The hand controls w/ the RF System is convenient. Other nice features - flipup sun roof adds nice air circ.,the crew cab adds a lot of space & the long bed.
Suggested Improvements
Bad Frontier Reviews are (1)MPG and (2)More Power! Everyone wants a V8 that gets 30mpg but that is unrealistic. Either drive a KIA or suck it up and get to know your gas station clerk. The engine output is sufficient. No suggested improvements!