Used 2001 Nissan Frontier SC-V6 King Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

GREAT TRUCK
By JW63

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

After owning my desert runner s/c for almost 8 yrs I feel qualified to to write this review. The performance of this truck is always a kick. My friend at work has a hemi Dodge and he cant catch me! The interior looks great, and not out of date yet. The leather seats have held up remarkably well and are comfortable on short hauls or long trips. The back seat area was fine up until my daughter turned 7, then it got tight. I have read a few reviews saying they had problems with front end alignments and short tire life.. Mine has never been touched and I got 49,000 miles out of the original firestones. The fuel mileage is mediocre, but I would buy another in a heartbeat!

Power, comfort, handling, utter reliability.

Better gas mileage would be nice.

great truck
By Tony Eberhardy

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

I bought my truck used 10/05. I love this truck and plan on buying another one like it whent the time comes. It has good power, great looks, and is very reliable. The only drawback is the gas mileage, I get about 18 miles a gallon.

looks and reliability

gas mileage

Love It
By Chipchick

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

I have driven many different trucks in my time, but Frontier has been the most enjoyable. It can certinaly turn heads and makes to proud to drive it. Gas mileage sucks, but I guess there is a draw back on everything. I'll pay for it.

I really can't say any one thing is my favorite as there is nothing I don't like about it. Good looks, plenty of power and fun to drive.

Gas Mileage

a miata with a truck bed attached!
By bpm

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

This is a great truck. I have not had any problems. It is fast, fun to drive and handles great. the seats are very comfortable and the cd changer is really good. The only dislike so far is a few minor squeaks and rattles and the premium fuel requirement for the supercharger will cost you!

there is not one on every corner. I have never seen another one just like mine.

quiet the loud horn honk when you arm the alarm. Need more tire alternatives other than firestone.