2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
GREAT TRUCK
By JW63 on 07/28/08 16:58 PM (PDT)

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

After owning my desert runner s/c for almost 8 yrs I feel qualified to to write this review. The performance of this truck is always a kick. My friend at work has a hemi Dodge and he cant catch me! The interior looks great, and not out of date yet. The leather seats have held up remarkably well and are comfortable on short hauls or long trips. The back seat area was fine up until my daughter turned 7, then it got tight. I have read a few reviews saying they had problems with front end alignments and short tire life.. Mine has never been touched and I got 49,000 miles out of the original firestones. The fuel mileage is mediocre, but I would buy another in a heartbeat!

great truck
By Tony Eberhardy on 09/25/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

I bought my truck used 10/05. I love this truck and plan on buying another one like it whent the time comes. It has good power, great looks, and is very reliable. The only drawback is the gas mileage, I get about 18 miles a gallon.

Love It
By Chipchick on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

I have driven many different trucks in my time, but Frontier has been the most enjoyable. It can certinaly turn heads and makes to proud to drive it. Gas mileage sucks, but I guess there is a draw back on everything. I'll pay for it.

a miata with a truck bed attached!
By bpm on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab 2dr King Cab SC-V6 2WD (3.3L 6cyl S/C 5M)

This is a great truck. I have not had any problems. It is fast, fun to drive and handles great. the seats are very comfortable and the cd changer is really good. The only dislike so far is a few minor squeaks and rattles and the premium fuel requirement for the supercharger will cost you!