2000 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Perfect Compact Truck

2000 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Perfect Compact Truck
By Swole37 on

2000 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr Crew Cab SB

I use my frontier for work and play. I drive anywhere from 20 to 100 miles a day for work. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman. I drive my fronier off road a good bit. I pull a trailer sometimes with either one or two four wheel ATVs. Sometimes I load one ATV in the bed when I don't pull a trailer. The truck pulls great. My frontier has never broken down and left me stranded. The only problem that I have ever had if a freon leak in the air conditioning system. I ride comforably with my wife and two small children. Sometimes I put two adults in the back seat. It is a little cramped for them, but bearable.

I love the room in the back seat and the four real doors. It will hold two child car seats of any size or plenty of luggage and gear. There is plenty of leg room. The vehicle weight is well balanced. It can go places that most two wheel drive vehicles (small or large) can't go.

I think the sound system could be of a little better quality. Better gas mileage would be good. I get around 17 miles per gallon on average. It would be more convienient if the gas cap was located on the driver side instead of the passenger side.