2000 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
It's a great truck
By bond007 on 02/02/10 17:00 PM (PST)

2000 Nissan Frontier SE Desert Runner 2dr Extended Cab SB

It's a great little truck. I've done a little stuff done to it I put a kn filter in it , e3 spark plugs , and a flowmaster with a bigger pipe. It's a fun truck to drive around town and gets up to speed pretty good when you want it to. It's doing great for having 150,000 miles on it. Just a oil change and it's good to go.

Does it all
By dragon3 on 04/03/08 21:34 PM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Frontier SE Desert Runner 2dr Extended Cab SB

I just put my 2000 desert runner to pulling a 3000 lb. trailer, I modified the rear suspension and put in a weight distribution hitch on the 'ol frontier (w/v6 engine) and it works just fine. Great little truck. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this truck (w/V6 engine).

Great bang for the buck
By flatspin on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Nissan Frontier SE Desert Runner 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my Nissan Frontier in August, 2002. I was initially looking to buy a Toyota Pre-runner, but as I researched several key areas (price, reliability, maintainance, performance, owner satisfaction) the Frontier Desert- Runner soon became the better value. I own 2 Toyotas, an FJ-40 Landcruiser and a SR-5 Pickup. Both are solid, reliable vehicles. But the Nissan is just as trustworthy at a lot less money. Also the Toyotas' developed rattles from the get-go, the Nissan remains quiet and composed.