Would I Buy It Again?
By 49er on
1998 Nissan Frontier XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB
My 1998 Frontier has been a very reliable truck considering that the nearest Nissan dealer is 87 miles away and that I have never had to tow it in! The Nissan pastic decal on the tailgate has refused to stay on after two trys at dealership gluing. I finally had them take it off and buff the paint under it (at my expense!). The radio light is starting to go on and off. I have yet to take it off- road, but it's nice to know the four- wheel is there, especially in Montana! Make sure that you have a person in the know wire yours for a trailer! I feel that I got my money's worth. Not real great gas mileage - but better than a V-8.
Favorite Features
So far reliable. I like the power steering, ABS brakes, and the air- conditioner. I wish it had cruise control, but can live without. Yes, I would buy it again.
Suggested Improvements
Better outside mirrors - they are all over the place in high winds! Don't really like to get out to lock in the hubs, but some old farmers swear it's better than pushing a button. Nissan accessories are way too expensive!