very awesome car
By starwishes13 on
2012 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Like many, when i first saw the cube i though it looked a little odd, like a shoebox. But once you step inside, the deisign is amazing and the interior is suprisingly spacious. I thought it would be a bad idea to get a brand new car as my first car, but with this car, its not. Its short so its easy to park, u-turns are a breeze, and it has excellent visibility, making this an excellent choice for a new driver like me. The safety features are also a great bonus. I HIGHLY recommend this car for any one who wants an eye-catching car thats fun to drive.
Favorite Features
my favorite features are definatley the interior design and comfort. My husband is 6'3'' and even he has lots of head and leg room and sits very comfortably inside. I also love the trunk, it opens to the side which is great for me because i get paranoid that trunks will shut on my hand. Another fun thing about this car is the uniqueness, which is probably what makes people want to buy this car in the first place. I love how i get to drive such a quirky little car. But by far the best feature is the amazing visibilty you get, it makes it very easy and fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Make it where you can turn on the radio without the car being fully on (i have the push-button ignition so i cant sit in the car and have the radio on unless i do a complicated manuever lol) Also, the back seats should go completely flat, when you put them down they are slightly diaganol, which is annoying.