This Dog Can Hunt!
By allan27 on
2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased my 2011 Nissan Cube a year ago and put over 60000 kilometers in that time. I have performed meticulous preventative maintenance and use symthetic oil. The car has been extremely reliable thus far and gets excellent fuel mileage! The Cube is very comfortable with thick padded seats and has plenty of headroom for tall people. My SL model is fully loaded with the likes of heated front seats, Navigation, Back-up camera, climate control and a Rockford Fosgate sound system mounted on the rear door. My only complaint is that the interior plastic paneling scratches very easily :(
Favorite Features
Fuel economy and reliablity are top on my list. Great visibility and handling are another. I also enjoy the use of cargo space for such a small vehicle. This car is a work vehicle so I appreciate the creature comforts it employs.
Suggested Improvements
I'm not a huge fan of the CVT gearbox. Although it is reliable enough, it reminds me of a snowmobile winding up and it just doesn't feel right. I would like to see the Cube with a 5 Speed auto gearbox, but I know that will most likely never happen. For the money...it's pretty value.