Got Cute Cube
By auntie3 on
2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I have had my Cube for about a month now. I love it. My husband is a big guy & at 1st didn't want to test drive it but after I talked him in to it, he loves it too. It's way bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside. It handles very well and has a tight turning radius. You can park this car anywhere and get into very tight areas. It is extremely quiet. The transmission is awesome in this car, you can not hear it shift. It handles bumps in the road great. I have drove it on ice and snow and although the tires are small it handles great. It has alot of storage area in it. The back seats lay flat to make more cargo area and it's great.
Favorite Features
the tall headroom throughout the car makes it feel much bigger inside. plenty of leg room even for my 6 ft tall 250lb husband. Seats are very comfy, like living rm seating. Steering wheel has controls for cruise, radio stations and volume and bluetooth buttons right on the steering wheel. Backseat is comfy for my very tall and big 18 yr old son when we travel. He can lean the backseats back a little to take a nap while still being seatbelted in. flooring is very short dark colored carpeting that appears to be very easy to clean, short nap almost like indoor/outdoor carpet but has nice carpeted floormats. The back door opens all the way open to put thiings in the back cargo area which is deep
Suggested Improvements
I don't have any suggestions for improvement except to add a armrest for the passenger on the left side. The door has armrests recessed in an area, driver has a flip down armrest. Passenger would like to have an armrest. Otherwise, I have no suggested improvements. this car is great.