My favorite little Bull Dog!
By sacchef on
2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Got a Great deal at Dirito Brothers in Concord, Ca.! Love my Golden Ginger color. So far gas mileage has been awesome! first tank 37.5 second tank 36, mixed driving, light foot. My other car is a Mustang G.T. convertible, and I been using my Cube more! Looked at the Kia Soul, nice but rough ride and poor gas mileage, Looked at Honda Fit, more expensive and couldn't get comfortable in it ( I am 5'11 240 and 47y.o.) I kind of like the looks, really tired that most cars all look a like today.But I am really into Ikea too.Used to have a Chevy H.H.R., more cargo room, but only got 25 m.p.g., and really bad,front visibility & blind spots!
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, I pod interface, Really comfortable seats, Gas mileage, smooth transmission, no blind spots, sits up high compared to other economy cars, trip computer, feels like I am in a full size car inside, good crash test results,great outward viability, soft ride, My dogs love her! best bang for the buck out there! Paid $ 16,600.00 out the door!
Suggested Improvements
Center armrest, made my own, a little windy at 75 m.p.h. but hey its a box! better stereo, but I can easily upgrade that, more color choices, I think some pastels like yellow, blue and green would be really cool! Interior colors a little boring, wish the seats & dash matched the Exterior, but I ordered seat covers that match. Got the light grey interior, don't get the black, way to dark. Would have loved a moon roof option. & power seat, thou I am pleasantly surprised how easily adjustable the seat is!