Feels like the Basilica inside!
By jlaven on
2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Getting in and out of the cube is complete different experience than other cars. So much space inside! Yes it feels spacious, yet it is a compact car. Mines is Bitter Chocolate. I figure why get just a normal color like grey or white for such an exceptional vehicle. This is a car I actually look forward to driving. Too bad my wife has it for most of the day.
Favorite Features
Interior space. Styling. Smooth ride. Comfortable interior features. Roof ripple. Refrigerator back door. Great fuel economy (28 so far, and I haven't even done any highway driving yet). Driver dash monitor has a well thought out built-in trip computer. Bluetooth hands-free wireless.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is that the manual says you should give it a 1,200 miles break-in period. This means no revs over 3000 rpm and no extended freeway driving. Keep it in town with lots of stops and starts. I did some reasearching around on the internet, and basically the conclusion is that though you can't prove that modern cars don't need this break-in period (though some believe that is the case), it is better that you follow the instructions in the manual, especially if you want/need warranty coverage later on. So for now, it is a bit of an inconvenience. Other than that, I love this car!