2011 Nissan Cube Red
By iggypop1 on
2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Bought my 2011 Cube in Red, used, was about 11 months old, with about 16k miles, got it for about $14k total. I traded in my 2007 PT Cruiser for a Cube. I love the look/interior/headliner! I did NOT get the extras; 20 color lights/Rockford stereo/better seats/better ac/heat dial (wish I would have), but it is still a great car! Rides pretty bad (like a truck), and you have 2 hold the wheel at all times (very shaky and flimsy) BUT after I had the car a few months I was doing about 50 on the interstate and could not avoid a 12 foot piece of wooden fencing and I went right over it without ANY damage or problems! I love Nissan! BUT my PT was a much better car! I would buy another cube!!!!
Favorite Features
Humongous interior! Big huge fabric cushiony seats! Rear seat actually reclines and slides forward and backward so you can make the rear cargo larger or smaller and it goes down for extra storage. Great gas mileage. I get double in the city compared to my old PT Cruiser.
Suggested Improvements
Better instrument panel (it is SO boring and dull and small and stupid). Put a colored dashboard to match the exterior like my PT Cruiser (I miss that more than anything). Better stereo in the basic models. More compartments and cup holders!