2011 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:
better than what even good reviews say
By kawolve on 04/03/12 19:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We only buy Nissan in our family. Currently own a pathfinder, I traded in a fully loaded altima only 3 years old & completely paid off for the cube, there was no room in the altima for me, carseats and a 6'3 husband. Best decision to date. I have owned my Krom 10 months & room is great for groceries and car seats. Back seat adjusts, bonus. Gas mileage I was only getting about 25 city, until I hit about 8 k miles and rotate tires. I drive backroads daily for work, no highways. I get 30/31 now city and 36 when I drive the occasional highway, seriously. I fill my tank every 10-14 days, which is great. Downfall little compartment storage & not speedy, but I have adjusted. If it fits u buy it.

New Krom is Rad
By doctormac83 on 08/09/11 13:23 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Traded my Ridgeline for a 2011 Krom to conserve fuel and because I no longer need a "big" car. I wanted something a bit different. And while I only have a thousand miles on the Nissan, I could not be happier. I also wanted to give Japan some business in light of the recent calamity. I got good value and feel that I did a good deed.

Got Cute Cube
By auntie3 on 03/07/11 05:37 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my Cube for about a month now. I love it. My husband is a big guy & at 1st didn't want to test drive it but after I talked him in to it, he loves it too. It's way bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside. It handles very well and has a tight turning radius. You can park this car anywhere and get into very tight areas. It is extremely quiet. The transmission is awesome in this car, you can not hear it shift. It handles bumps in the road great. I have drove it on ice and snow and although the tires are small it handles great. It has alot of storage area in it. The back seats lay flat to make more cargo area and it's great.

Loving this car
By pianotunertech on 02/11/11 21:28 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I had a 2008 Nissan crewcab Titan which was sideswiped by a high school student, I drove a rental Honda Civic for three weeks while the truck was in the bodyshop. Though I love trucks, and always have to have one around (I'm buying my son a smaller truck, he's 17) I absolutely loved the freedom of the better gas mileage of the Honda--$20 a week vs. $80 just minimal around town. But it felt cramped and uncomfortable to me, the ride wasn't great, etc. So I checked out and bought an '11 Cube steel grey Krom loaded with bluetooth, Nav, Xm, the works. It is a very comfortable car--it is a BLAST to drive, it has a very nice ride, and the CVT wrings quite a bit of performance out of the engine.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Cube Wagon in VA is:

$104 per month*