2011 Nissan Cube - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:
When you drive a box...
By dashofpepper on 03/22/14 09:25 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I think that most people take aerodynamic vehicles for granted these days. With a Cube, you're driving a box. A square box. When highway driving, road debris doesn't bounce off a Cube's windshield, it impacts. On a windy day, your cube shakes around the road because it's a box. I've had my cube for three years now, ever since my wife insisted on buying it, then refusing to drive it anymore and bequeathing it on me. The interior is comfortable, the car is roomy, but the things that matter don't deliver. Gas mileage tops out at 29-30mpg on the highway, a stiff breeze will blow my cube off the road, and every tiny pebble kicked up from the road is a crack in my Cube's windshield.

This Dog Can Hunt!
By allan27 on 12/23/12 13:14 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2011 Nissan Cube a year ago and put over 60000 kilometers in that time. I have performed meticulous preventative maintenance and use symthetic oil. The car has been extremely reliable thus far and gets excellent fuel mileage! The Cube is very comfortable with thick padded seats and has plenty of headroom for tall people. My SL model is fully loaded with the likes of heated front seats, Navigation, Back-up camera, climate control and a Rockford Fosgate sound system mounted on the rear door. My only complaint is that the interior plastic paneling scratches very easily :(

Soft Paint Job
By marty81 on 11/07/11 17:09 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I recently purchased a Nissan Cube from a dealer in Toms River, New Jersey. My Cube is parked in my garage each night. I have had the Cube five months now. After a few weeks I noticed scratches by the front left wheel, then some scratches on the hood, and in the back, and so on. Then I got stuck in the recent snow storm here in the northeast (October 2011). My car was covered with several inches of snow and I only had a plastic shovel to clear my car off with. Needless to say my car now has scratches from getting the snow off. There are also several more scratches I cannot attribute to the shovel that I assume were from the highway ride home thru the storm. Unfortunately, the warranty state

Love this car!
By loveuggie on 04/05/11 13:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased this car a little over a month ago ~ has not yet failed to impress me. Gas mileage is excellent, performance is excellent, comfort is also excellent. Love the fun Nissan put into the overall appearance inside and out. The wind noise really isn't as bad as anticipated, but is noticeable. Was worried about winter driving, so took it to the mountains and drove up a steep muddy/snow covered gravel road ~ "Uggie" didn't miss a beat! Cannot wait to drive it in the snow now!! Overall, a very comfortable, fun car ~ Love It!!!

Amazing!!!!!
By stevenejb on 02/03/11 16:26 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Nissan Cube in June 2010 from Lee's Summit Nissan. I have enjoyed the vehicle ever since bringing it home, but recently you have won me over as a lifetime customer! I live in Kansas City and we've had two major winter storms recently with the latest being a blizzard that dumped over 12" of snow in my area. Everyone I work with was getting stuck and calling for friends with 4x4 vehicles to take them home. I got in my Cube and drove right home, up hills, through snow drifts, over ice, and on roads packed with several inches of snow. The Cube was amazing! The traction was outstanding and the vehicle felt secure on the roadway. This vehicle is awesome all around!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Cube in VA is:

$104 per month*