the BEST car out there!
By colbs on
2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I just got my new cube today! ABSOLUTELY in love. It's so fun, easy, comfortable, cutesy... all the good things you want in a car can be found in the CUBE. I admit at first, it looked a bit odd, but when I "discovered" all the different features that it comes with, my jaw dropped. It has a lot of features in such a small car. I'm 6 feet tall and I can fit in the front and back seat, comfortably. I love all the storage in the back and in the glove compartment. Plus, all the extra lighting is awesome. You don't expect much from it, but it surprises me as each minute passes.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the ease of use on the dashboard. I can plug in my Iphone and it works perfectly. On the steering wheel, you control every aspect of the sound system and the bluetooth. I like the wrap around glass window, it makes it a lot easier to see, and it's fun for the back passengers!!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that I don't like is that the sun shades are sooo big! They are useless because they are too big. Also, when you are on the freeway, you do get some wind resistance and noise. But, I guess that's expected when your driving a CUBEd shape car! LOVE THE CUBE!