Sun Visors Dangerous
By Sandra on
2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Visors are too big, they come down to low, blocking most of driver's front windshield view. Have to push all the way back towards window and still it's hard to safely see out. Also they are not wide enough to help block sun through side window except for about 2" of very front area. Coming over Pacheco Pass with grand kids and we had sun directly through front window. Even my teenage grandson had a hard time maneuvering his visor. Plus trying to quickly adjust from front window to side was so dangerous, I almost wrecked into the guard rail a couple of times. I am very uncomfortable with these visors Now we have to find visors to buy that fit and do the job the right way. Anyone else agree?
Favorite Features
Seats very comfortable, good gas mileage, accelerates quickly, going 80 mph before I even got onto freeway from merging lane. Swinging open back door easy to handle.
Suggested Improvements
Sun visors a must I would think. There is also an annoying wind noise coming through windows when driving at 55 mph or more, with all windows closed tight too.