2010 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: Stirred Not Shaken

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

Stirred Not Shaken
By Rick on

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

So far it's been a love affair. I like being 6'4" and not knocking my hat off getting into the driver's seat. In fact, the car is very comfortable for four large adults. The ride is nice and supple. I like the cabin layout and the clear all around visibility. The first tank of gas netted me an averaged 33mpg. The Cube is well thought out and an exceptional value.

Seating position for me is exceptional. My 1.8s has a nice sound system, almost as nice as my Xb's. I like the adjustable rear reclining seat. The CVT is a fresh, smooth application of power. The large glove box is a plus.

Gripes I didn't realize it until I got home and really started fiddling with the car, but mine came equiped with a goofy, over priced 20 color floor lighting kit. It's not worth two dead flies let alone $400+. Most of the factory accessories are way, way over priced and some are just plain useles