2010 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: love my cube!!!!!

2010 Nissan Cube - Consumer Review

1.8 SL Wagon (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

love my cube!!!!!
By janzoo on

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Back in October I was given the cube to drive while husband's car being serviced. When I looked at it I said, "You have got to be kidding!" Well, after driving it for 36 hours - I was in love! Traded in my 3 year old Civic and have not regretted it once. This car makes you happy! Fun, kwirky, economical and smart - this is an under-sung great little but roomy car! Also, it was a real champ in the snow this past winter. Am thrilled with my gas mileage as well. I average between no less then 31 mpg and up to 35mpg - which did seem to increase after the 3,000 mile mark. In my 40 some years of driving I have never loved a car. I do now.

Visibility is better then the family van. Love the height of the seats - ease of getting in and out. Get the upgraded sound system it is so worth it. Ease of loading stuff in the rear. oh and the keyless feature is one I will never do without again.

From reading the 2011 reviews, sounds like Nissan has fixed the noise issue. I just turn up the music.