2010 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: Love it!

2010 Nissan Cube - Consumer Review

Love it!
By tIgHtLiLbOx on

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Checked out a couple other makes of cars, saw the cube on the lot and was turned off by it's odd style. Came back to the dealer later, test drove it and FELL IN LOVE! Special ordered a 6 speed as my dealer only had CVT auto transmissions which I didn't want. I have since driven over 3000 miles and LOVE IT! Rides beautifully, comfortable (seats could use a little more support but livable). I have sound deadened the whole car and hence removed the whole interior, this car is a well compact car. Interesting design that everyone looks at twice. I would buy a cube again if I had it to do over!

Fun to drive, people will talk to you about it randomly (crowd pleaser). 6 speed manual makes it enjoyable to dart through town with. Honestly it's one of my favorite cars I've ever driven. Love IT!

A little more pick up on the throttle would be nice but better then other compact cars. Front seats seem comfortable at first but don't have ANY side to side control at all. I like being held in my seat in a hard corner.