2010 Nissan Cube - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:
Buy It
By cube love on 06/20/10 12:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased for reliability and gas mileage. thought I wouldn't like the design but now I love it. I can see from all angles, it drives, corners and parks very well! I'm at 33.8 mpg avg. The sound system is great. Some reviews had 3 bad issues. 1. engine noise on acceleration is no worse than any other 4 cyl engine I've had. 2. highway noise at 45 mpg is true and I have not driven in strong wind. ( turn up the radio and it's gone) 3. reflection is true and very freaky, still trying to get used to it but it doesn't bother my husband so maybe it's personal. It is very comfortable and the 6'4" husband has at least 8" of head room. Yes I get the "what the H?" looks but oh well!

Stirred Not Shaken
By Rick on 04/26/10 20:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

So far it's been a love affair. I like being 6'4" and not knocking my hat off getting into the driver's seat. In fact, the car is very comfortable for four large adults. The ride is nice and supple. I like the cabin layout and the clear all around visibility. The first tank of gas netted me an averaged 33mpg. The Cube is well thought out and an exceptional value.

A fridge or washing machine?
By OfficeCube on 04/08/10 14:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Coming from a Sequoia AWD to a Cube was not a difficult decision - felt super roomy with the vertical design. With 1600 miles on Odometer (I do 9 miles local and 9 miles fwy), I am avg 31-33 mpg on the trip computer. Love the bluetooth, only need to press 1 button and the rest are voice recognized. Although it's slightly underpowered but the pick up is great from 0 to 45 mph, actually hardly any other cars pick up as fast as the Cube (just my experience on the road) - yes, a bit noise after 45 mph and on fwy do have wind noise. Suspension is above average for economy car - handles uneven paved road very well - very impressed. So far the best compact car ever owned! Go buy one!

the BEST car out there!
By colbs on 04/07/10 02:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I just got my new cube today! ABSOLUTELY in love. It's so fun, easy, comfortable, cutesy... all the good things you want in a car can be found in the CUBE. I admit at first, it looked a bit odd, but when I "discovered" all the different features that it comes with, my jaw dropped. It has a lot of features in such a small car. I'm 6 feet tall and I can fit in the front and back seat, comfortably. I love all the storage in the back and in the glove compartment. Plus, all the extra lighting is awesome. You don't expect much from it, but it surprises me as each minute passes.

Quirky and Cute. Love it!
By Ra on 03/18/10 12:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I've loved my cube since I picked it up from the dealership. I was originally interested in the similar Versa, but I couldn't get the cube out of my head and when I compared them side by side and discovered they were much the same, my decision was made. Driving it is a blast. It's easy to drive, control is good. The interior is surprisingly roomy for a car of its size. It does get some funny looks driving down the road, but I can't say I mind. The audio quality is really good for a car in this price range. I love the standard iPod and Bluetooth integration. I've had my cube for about two months now, and I'm completely in love with it! (mileage is just an estimate)

One of a kind - something different
By yetearlytoreview on 02/28/10 21:00 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Just got it a week ago and getting more amazed at overall difference - which I'd never known if I didn't drive it over a 100 miles. Especially 'different' inside - feeling comfortable and even cozy. It literally keep dragging me to get inside. A feeling I've never felt before even in more expensive luxury vehicles. Also, even it is under-power (just over 120 hp) and kinda noisy upon excel, the other standard features are just rocks(more than Hyundai or Kia except warranty)! Also considering 2010 record of top safety pick and reasonable price(same as Kia forte), how come there could be another choice? '100% Made in Japan' is also a great add-on for a peace of mind watching TOYOTA crisis.

In the Middle - 2010 with Auto Transmiss
By ANCube on 02/23/10 21:53 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Great gas mileage-drinks less gas than my former 1994 Honda Civic LX (I just put gas in at 250 miles-1/4 tank left). Driving in the wind is scary-it feels like the tires might give way and makes car swerve, badly. Great view of hood to map out lanes when driving. Bad thing that they don't have inside hooks to hang dry cleaning or other stuff. Less compartments (no compartments under seats).

Don't let the looks fool you !!!!!
By DN on 01/30/10 04:17 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have to say, I have never taken the time to do a review on anything. But after purchasing my 2010 CUBE and having some time to really get a feel for the car, I could not help from expressing what a pleasure it is to drive. I traded in my 2007 Nissan Sentra and was actually going to buy a NEW Sentra, but something told me to take a look at the CUBE. YES...it has a funky look to it, YES..I might be having a mid life crisis..But I have to tell you that this car does not drive anyway that it looks. What I mean is that at first glance, you would think very light, lots of road noise, not stable on the highway at high speed...NOT TRUE....I love this Car....

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Cube in VA is:

$112 per month*