Used 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S Krom Edition Wagon Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

Great little car with tons of room
By Pete

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

At first when I saw this car, like most people, I was kind of confused. It's a love it or hate it car. Fortunately I like a little different and after looking at it more, I was in love. I was looking for a small car with great visibility, safety features, and style. This gave everything. We got the Krom edition, although the dealership though it was the SL edition, so we saved a little money. The rims are a great feature, as well is the sound package.

After 2 years of ownership, all that we've had to do is maintenance; tires, oil, etc. There are iffy reviews out there on the CVT, but so far we've had great success with our little cube.

One thing that totally surprised me was the interior room. My friend and I were looking at the car when I bought it, he's a bigger guy and even he sat comfortably in the back. The room sits much higher over the seats than it looks on the outside (and the design on the ceiling is pretty cool too). The seats are bucket, I wish they were, it makes taking corners interesting, but it's whatever. The car was a great price. My only real complaint is that the driver seat doesn't have it's own arm rest. I don't understand why it wasn't put on. You either battle the driver for the rest or sit awkwardly without anywhere to put your arm.

If you are a drinking type, you will like the 8+ cup holders in this car too! HA

I love my krom edition Nissan cube
By KROMBEE

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Love cube at first sight! I love its unique design wrapped with many glasses! I chose between the sl model and krom. My favorite color is scarlet red but they don't have it in krom edition. Finally, I picked my steel Grey krom edition instead because it's fully loaded. I would say that I made a good decision even though I paid more $ but it comes with push button ignition, rear view monitor, front fascia and grille, & rear roof spoiler, aluminum-trimmed pedals and usb connectivity (iPodĀ®- compatible)! It looks very unique & cute. The cube is so roomy and the performance was better than my old matrix xr esp. The tight turning radius. It's fun to drive with and I got many compliments.

fuel economy, unique exterior & interior design, cute fridge design rear door, bluetooth hands-free phone system, i-pod compatible USB input, front fascia and grille, rear roof spoiler,20-color interior accent lighting, aluminum- trimmed pedal,rear-view monitor, tight turning radius,comfy seats,roomy

I like sun shades bigger than regular but not that big. Ha ha. 16" alloy wheels is a little bit small, no fog lamps for the krom and please add "scarlet red" or more colors to choose for the krom.