Used 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Cube - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

Cube alignment
By tippyriver

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

A four wheel alignment can cost over $1000 if the rear is out of spec. Nissan Cube has a non adjustable rear axle and Nissan will Not warrant replacement if out of spec. Shims are Not approved. Rotating tires hides the factory problem and shortens tire life.

Favorite Features

Interior space

Suggested Improvements

Visibility of panel gauges, Adjustable alignment rear end.

love my cube!!!!!
By janzoo

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Back in October I was given the cube to drive while husband's car being serviced. When I looked at it I said, "You have got to be kidding!" Well, after driving it for 36 hours - I was in love! Traded in my 3 year old Civic and have not regretted it once. This car makes you happy! Fun, kwirky, economical and smart - this is an under-sung great little but roomy car! Also, it was a real champ in the snow this past winter. Am thrilled with my gas mileage as well. I average between no less then 31 mpg and up to 35mpg - which did seem to increase after the 3,000 mile mark. In my 40 some years of driving I have never loved a car. I do now.

Favorite Features

Visibility is better then the family van. Love the height of the seats - ease of getting in and out. Get the upgraded sound system it is so worth it. Ease of loading stuff in the rear. oh and the keyless feature is one I will never do without again.

Suggested Improvements

From reading the 2011 reviews, sounds like Nissan has fixed the noise issue. I just turn up the music.

ijustlovemycube
By KC'sMom

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

After doing some researched, comparing with Scion XB & Kia Soul, I thought I didn't like the shape of the Cube's back/butt, I thought of a bumble bee. But when I test drove it,I couldn't stop thinking about it when I got home. The next day went back to the dealer & decided to purchased the Cube for better gas mileage, design/style, price & lower APR, durability & reliability, I hope-since this is our 1st Nissan (like our 2 other dependable Toyota's)to mention some advantages over the other 2 I considered. I am very happy w/ this car, it feels like I'm driving a small SUV, smooth ride & handling. My son loves to ride it,too as he can recline the back seat.

Favorite Features

better gas mileage (compared to my SUV),cute style & design, smooth ride, easy to maneuver, high driver seat, fridge style trunk door,etc.

Suggested Improvements

window needs to be a little darker if it's legal- too bright on ur eyes,expandable window sun visor- a must, passenger arm rest,center console

1.8 With Good CVT - Bang!
By AEB

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Measuring the Toyota XB, Hundai Tuson, and Kia Soul for dollars and sense. The Cube came on top for me. If you are seeking 100% Japan made econo utility vehicle with functionality, the Cube is a home run. It s an excellent commuter and can comfortably travel long distances. The wind does become turbulent and feels light in the front end above 80 mph, but what other encono -vehicle doesn't. You drive any 15 to 20 K$ car and tell me it drives like BMW feel at 80 mph. I think people tend to get over critical on value vs. quality. Remember this car was made in Japan for 10 years before coming to the states. It is a small multi-purpose vehicle for 30 mpg on regular. This is a great car for the US

Favorite Features

Comfort is King, well designed engine and transmission. The CVT keeps the engine on the torque curve. Functional as the Japanese view it. Sound, and storage are excellent. Cool sliding and reclining rear seats. A solid Bull Dog stance for city and highway driving. Value, Value, Value bottom line.

Suggested Improvements

Passenger arm rest. Rear seat ventilation - roof venting. Bigger front and rear sway bars to deal with the wind so the speed bandits don't freak out when driving 80 mph.

Don't let the looks fool you !!!!!
By DN

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have to say, I have never taken the time to do a review on anything. But after purchasing my 2010 CUBE and having some time to really get a feel for the car, I could not help from expressing what a pleasure it is to drive. I traded in my 2007 Nissan Sentra and was actually going to buy a NEW Sentra, but something told me to take a look at the CUBE. YES...it has a funky look to it, YES..I might be having a mid life crisis..But I have to tell you that this car does not drive anyway that it looks. What I mean is that at first glance, you would think very light, lots of road noise, not stable on the highway at high speed...NOT TRUE....I love this Car....

Favorite Features

Bluetooth Phone, Ipod Connection, Cup Holders Galore, VERY COMFORTABLE Seats!!!

Suggested Improvements

Center Console or additional storage of some sort for personal items...THAT's IT...