2010 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:
This car drives terrible on the highway especially with any wind.
By portcitycoin on 08/02/12 04:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This car is good for local driving and that's about it. I don't know where all the good reviews are coming from however my Nissan Cube is terrible driving on the highway if there is wind and I mean terrible. Also wind noise from highway driving is aweful sounds like window is partly open.

Cube alignment
By tippyriver on 01/09/12 06:28 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

A four wheel alignment can cost over $1000 if the rear is out of spec. Nissan Cube has a non adjustable rear axle and Nissan will Not warrant replacement if out of spec. Shims are Not approved. Rotating tires hides the factory problem and shortens tire life.

Dynamic vehicle in a unique package
By stapleface on 04/16/11 04:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I've owned this car about 6 months now, and I feel I can now make an informed decision on it. When I was shopping for this vehicle, I considered the Xb, Soul, Fiesta/Mazda 2, Suzuki SX4 and the Matrix/Vibe. What sold me on this one was the overall value the cube represents. The vehicle is deceptively big inside. I'm 6'1 and have about 8 inches of headroom. The interior can swallow a lot of stuff. The available features for the money are impressive. Traction control, wheel mounted stereo controls, bluetooth, iPod connectivity. The car gets fairly decent gas mileage. The biggest holdup is it's shape. A brick isn't very aerodynamic. If I had to do it over, I would buy this car again.

love my cube!!!!!
By janzoo on 04/05/11 19:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Back in October I was given the cube to drive while husband's car being serviced. When I looked at it I said, "You have got to be kidding!" Well, after driving it for 36 hours - I was in love! Traded in my 3 year old Civic and have not regretted it once. This car makes you happy! Fun, kwirky, economical and smart - this is an under-sung great little but roomy car! Also, it was a real champ in the snow this past winter. Am thrilled with my gas mileage as well. I average between no less then 31 mpg and up to 35mpg - which did seem to increase after the 3,000 mile mark. In my 40 some years of driving I have never loved a car. I do now.

ijustlovemycube
By KC'sMom on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

After doing some researched, comparing with Scion XB & Kia Soul, I thought I didn't like the shape of the Cube's back/butt, I thought of a bumble bee. But when I test drove it,I couldn't stop thinking about it when I got home. The next day went back to the dealer & decided to purchased the Cube for better gas mileage, design/style, price & lower APR, durability & reliability, I hope-since this is our 1st Nissan (like our 2 other dependable Toyota's)to mention some advantages over the other 2 I considered. I am very happy w/ this car, it feels like I'm driving a small SUV, smooth ride & handling. My son loves to ride it,too as he can recline the back seat.

I love my krom edition Nissan cube
By KROMBEE on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Love cube at first sight! I love its unique design wrapped with many glasses! I chose between the sl model and krom. My favorite color is scarlet red but they don't have it in krom edition. Finally, I picked my steel Grey krom edition instead because it's fully loaded. I would say that I made a good decision even though I paid more $ but it comes with push button ignition, rear view monitor, front fascia and grille, & rear roof spoiler, aluminum-trimmed pedals and usb connectivity (iPodĀ®- compatible)! It looks very unique & cute. The cube is so roomy and the performance was better than my old matrix xr esp. The tight turning radius. It's fun to drive with and I got many compliments.

Sun Visors Dangerous
By Sandra on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Visors are too big, they come down to low, blocking most of driver's front windshield view. Have to push all the way back towards window and still it's hard to safely see out. Also they are not wide enough to help block sun through side window except for about 2" of very front area. Coming over Pacheco Pass with grand kids and we had sun directly through front window. Even my teenage grandson had a hard time maneuvering his visor. Plus trying to quickly adjust from front window to side was so dangerous, I almost wrecked into the guard rail a couple of times. I am very uncomfortable with these visors Now we have to find visors to buy that fit and do the job the right way. Anyone else agree?

Cube is Good & Safe. I Don't Mind It.
By CubeIsSexy!^_^ on 07/29/10 21:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Got my car 5 months ago & have put 13+k miles on it. Great drive and reliable at braking (especially with crazy drivers). I drive from LA to OC everyday. You don't hear any wind noise if you blast on the music when driving on the fwy. Great acceleration but makes noise when going too fast. Get sunglasses (you'll need them!). You'll get used to the window reflections after a while. Nice air conditioning-good thing it has one because you'll need it if you don't like wind noise. Shakes a lot during very hard windy seasons. At first driving, small winds make the car move and shake (you'll get used to that, too). Stay away from road cracks-tire traction grips them all! Back is roomy for lunch naps.

Love it!
By tIgHtLiLbOx on 07/13/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Checked out a couple other makes of cars, saw the cube on the lot and was turned off by it's odd style. Came back to the dealer later, test drove it and FELL IN LOVE! Special ordered a 6 speed as my dealer only had CVT auto transmissions which I didn't want. I have since driven over 3000 miles and LOVE IT! Rides beautifully, comfortable (seats could use a little more support but livable). I have sound deadened the whole car and hence removed the whole interior, this car is a well compact car. Interesting design that everyone looks at twice. I would buy a cube again if I had it to do over!

1.8 With Good CVT - Bang!
By AEB on 07/05/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Measuring the Toyota XB, Hundai Tuson, and Kia Soul for dollars and sense. The Cube came on top for me. If you are seeking 100% Japan made econo utility vehicle with functionality, the Cube is a home run. It s an excellent commuter and can comfortably travel long distances. The wind does become turbulent and feels light in the front end above 80 mph, but what other encono -vehicle doesn't. You drive any 15 to 20 K$ car and tell me it drives like BMW feel at 80 mph. I think people tend to get over critical on value vs. quality. Remember this car was made in Japan for 10 years before coming to the states. It is a small multi-purpose vehicle for 30 mpg on regular. This is a great car for the US

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Cube Wagon in VA is:

$112 per month*