Used 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S Krom Edition Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Cube - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Cube

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

I love my krom edition Nissan cube
By KROMBEE

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S Krom Edition 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Love cube at first sight! I love its unique design wrapped with many glasses! I chose between the sl model and krom. My favorite color is scarlet red but they don't have it in krom edition. Finally, I picked my steel Grey krom edition instead because it's fully loaded. I would say that I made a good decision even though I paid more $ but it comes with push button ignition, rear view monitor, front fascia and grille, & rear roof spoiler, aluminum-trimmed pedals and usb connectivity (iPodŽ- compatible)! It looks very unique & cute. The cube is so roomy and the performance was better than my old matrix xr esp. The tight turning radius. It's fun to drive with and I got many compliments.

Favorite Features

fuel economy, unique exterior & interior design, cute fridge design rear door, bluetooth hands-free phone system, i-pod compatible USB input, front fascia and grille, rear roof spoiler,20-color interior accent lighting, aluminum- trimmed pedal,rear-view monitor, tight turning radius,comfy seats,roomy

Suggested Improvements

I like sun shades bigger than regular but not that big. Ha ha. 16" alloy wheels is a little bit small, no fog lamps for the krom and please add "scarlet red" or more colors to choose for the krom.