Tons of room!
By carlson66 on
2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Krom 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I bought this car yesterday - I went to look at the Altima and the Maxima; the dealership had just gotten their first Cubes, so I was curious. I was sold as soon as I sat in it. It's deceivingly big on the inside! My husband is 6'1" and when he sits in the driver seat, there is still a good 8-10" of head room. It has very comfortable seats and is extremely easy to get in and out of. The back seat offers again, tons of room and it slides forward or backward to give you either more leg room or more cargo room. I have a 5 year old who uses a booster seat and it's been hard finding something that is easy to get her in and out of, until now. The fun part...it's a blast to drive!
Favorite Features
THE ROOM! Fun and different look to it, rockin' sound system, and the bluetooth capability to call from your call and talk hands free is AWESOME!
Suggested Improvements
I don't like that the driver cup holder is right in front of the A/C vent. It cooled my coffee off this morning! Now if you could totally turn off that vent, it would be great. Other than than, it's still to new for me to come with something else.