2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: Not perfect, but I love it

2009 Nissan Cube - Consumer Review

2009 Nissan Cube

1.8 S Wagon (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Not perfect, but I love it
By DeeTee on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Well I was the first one to write a review about this car. I have now been driving it for 5+ months, and I have 12,313 miles on it. It is a lot of fun to drive, sure it isn't fast but then again that's not the point of an econobox. I average about 31 mpg in mixed driving. Comfortable, ROOOOMY, and still gets a lot of attention both good and bad, I prefer the bad =D. I have had issues with the fuel gauge meter, had to be replaced, and it had to be realigned TWICE already. Brakes started screeching after 3,000 miles, but dealer will fix. All in all, it is a great buy, fun to drive, and am very pleased with my choice of car.

Design, MPG, Turning radius is awesome, folding/ sliding seats. Radio works just great, but I do plan on upgrading audio system in the near future. Great visibility, and great for customizing. Suggested improvements start here: sun visors stink, big small mirrors w/ no lights,windshield is a BUG CATCHER

Well, I had previously mentioned in my first review that the sl package should be more affordable for the S trim, and guess what, they made it happen. Now for 2020 you dont have to pay $2000+ for bluetooth/steering wheel controls, 6 speakers/ iPOD integration! too bad I dont have those though.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review