2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: Nissan Cube Review

2009 Nissan Cube - Consumer Review

1.8 SL Wagon (1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Nissan Cube Review
By Jacek P. Drozda on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The cube is absolutely amazing. It's like getting a minivan for the price of a Honda Fit. It's fun to drive due to stability control system, abs the acceleration is more than adequate, I'm over 6'1 and feel that there is plenty of space in front as well as in the rear, there is an incredible amount of headroom. You feel like you are driving a small bus, with turning and braking of a sports car. I recently went to home depot and after reclining back seats I was able to fit the screen door! I bought this car for my wife and I drive the bmw coupe myself which I rate 10/10 but still enjoy the CUBE after driving my beemer.

Amount of space, room, brakes, turning, gas mileage, stylish. Lots of amenities and features for the low price, cool character.

No armrest for the driver. Needs more storage space. The quality of the plastic interior should be slightly better - Nisan should learn from the volkswagen.