Love the Cube
By Qbert on
2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased this car with help from the CARS program. I fell in love with it the first time I drove it and I had to have it. I went from a super powered V8 truck to this little touring car and what it lacks in power it makes up in fun-ability. It drives like a go cart and it handles great on my curvy- mountain drive. Inside: Bluetooth, ipod connectivity, sat. radio, cool 20 led lites, cup holders in the right spots, ROOOOOMY and comfortable making my 32 mile commute (dare i say) FUN! Back seats flip down and my dog loves riding back there. Cool design is a head turner and ppl stop me daily or get the 'thumbs up' from strangers. If you like the way it looks, you will love the way it drives..
Favorite Features
Audio options, cup holder on the left drivers side, lighted center cup holder turns my water bottle into ART..R.Fosgate speaker. Seats are vertical like a chair & makes getting in and out easy. TOTALLY ROOMY--feels like sitting in a jacuzzi..Keyless entry/ignition is sweet..
Suggested Improvements
Doors shut very hollow (sounds a little cheap).. armrest on driver's side is not placed correctly and not ergonomic. It's a bug catcher because of it's flat front & windshield. No cons that would make me love it less..just suggested improvements