2009 Nissan Cube 1.8L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Love it! Looking for another

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

Love it! Looking for another one!
By Stephiehawk on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Krom 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I never thought we would own anything that looks like this, but wow! We are now looking for the color I want so I can have one too! We bought the Krom in steel grey. It's gorgeous! It turns on a dime and you don't feel like you're in a box. You really cannot fully appreciate it until you sit in it. It's relaxing and smooth riding to me. I haven't noticed any excessive outside wind noise yet. Gets a lot of attention that's for sure. I also feel you get a lot for the price.

Favorite Features

The interior layout.The color choices. You can park it anywhere! The CVT took getting used to, but it's great.I like the safety features. It's just comfortable to be in. People will stop to talk to you about this car everywhere you go. If you don't like attention-this isn't the car for you

Suggested Improvements

Well.I only prefer the SL and Krom because of the larger tires. We are having the two front door windows tinted a little darker like the back doors-it's a little light for us. I wish the Krom came with the intelligent key option. I also wish you could find more SL and Kroms in our area.