2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: I got the Box, He got the Cube

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

I got the Box, He got the Cube!
By Skiekitty on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Krom 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We own an 06 Scion xB and when it was time to replace my car, we got the Cube. I wanted a Silver KROM, but the dealership (who was very unhelpful) couldn't (wouldn't) get a silver, so we got the black. I love it! It's so fun to drive, even though the transmission is a bit strange. Sound system is awesome, love the interior LED lighting, cubbyholes everywhere; the glove box is a bottomless pit! We're not in the "target age" they were going for when Nissan brought this car over, but who cares, *we're* the ones with the money! If you're tall or big, DEFINITELY GET THIS CAR! DH is 6'4, I'm 6' and we fit great! Love it!

EXTREME height in the ceiling, great for long-legged drivers! Temp controlled AC/heating rather than on/off, lots of storage space, multiple colored LED lights are fun, nice controls on steering wheel

Not much space in the back for groceries if you load up at Costco. Also, driver's seat can be a little cramped if you're not seated just right when you close the door. Wish it had a passenger arm rest.