Easy to maneuver.
By Cube control. on
2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
My 80-yr-old mother bought a Cube. She loves it. Easy to maneuver, super simple to park, fits nicely in the 2- car garage. Back door opens from the side - easy for her to open/close as she has shoulder replacements. Although not much storage room, it works for her lifestyle. Gets lots of compliments, an eye-catcher. I drive it more than she does. We took it from TN to FL, had a wonderful trip. So far, it's been reliable. Wheel covers are plain. I would like a sunroof, although the car gets hot in the sun, lets a lot of sunlight in through those big windows. Window visors are huge, not to my liking. Overall, I love it.
Favorite Features
Maneuverability makes parking a breeze. I like to back into spaces. I think it's unique looking; I like that. Back door is easy to open/close as opposed to the hatchbacks. Rides nice so far. Fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Does not handle real well in windy situations. No automatic daytime running lights. Need bigger/slightly wider front seats and central storage between the seats. Dash is huge but small 'shelf' holds nothing because things slide off. Brighten the colors, please!