Toaster... Who cares! I'll take the laughs!
By lauraleiwhit on
2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I have laughed at all "toaster" cars since they came out. The low mileage and price were the only thing that even made me sit in it. But one trip around the block sold me. Smooth ride, responsive steering and acceleration. I laughed at the dash carpet and tossed it in the trunk, but the eye-pleasing interior is sweet and the most comfortable ever! My comment before buying was "Well I don't have to look at the outside and the inside is awesome." So far... 26.8 mpg city only. CVT tranny is great. If I have a lighter touch on acceleration I get quicker response... flooring it isn't the best idea. The toaster has won me over... I love it!
Favorite Features
Rockfort Fosgate Sound thumpin' sound system Steering Wheel stereo & cruise control Comfortable wide seats Great gas mileage Side open back door Bluetooth
Suggested Improvements
Needs a passenger arm rest. Need visors that have a slide out extension for use on side windows and they are too deep. I can't see the traffic lights with them down in any position. (adjusting the seats is somewhat of a solution)