2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: endless recalls

2009 Nissan Cube - Consumer Review

endless recalls
By tropicalcube on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

less than a month of buying my Cube I hear of recalls tire sensor nuts (defective in cold weather) rear door handles need replacing according to a recall listed on the internet, rear brake drums defective recall, steering sensor gone bad on some Cubes, warning lights going off for no reason, I am sure the list will grow in the next few months and hopefully there will not be any fatal accidents due to defective parts from Japan. Makes me think the USA is involved in parts. Better yet why didn't Japan test the parts before exporting the Cubes. Are the ones in Japan also getting recalls?

Good paint job, comfortable seats, easy to drive.

Make better parts, recall ALL Cubes before they is a fatal accident with one and fix all the problems for FREE and refund a portion of what we paid for the car for the inconvenience of going back to the crappy dealers we bought these from. Do something about the steering feels funny at times.