2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: Cubing

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

By Greta427 on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I recently purchased the new Nissan Cube for my 1.5 hour each way commuter vehicle. The Cube replaced my much loved VW New Beetle. I had researched quite a few smaller commuter cars and this is the only one I found that had any SPUNK! Spending 3 hours a day in my car it has to be something that I like to drive. I looked at so many other small car entry's and the all lacked personality, they were all very boring. My first reaction to this was, eew...what is that? But then, it grew on me. I decided it deserved a test drive. I got so many looks on the test drive and the car held its own on the highway passing easily and nimble handling. Auto tranny kept up fine. Love this car!!! SL Pref pack A+.

Funky interior design-like a wave/teardrop etc. Lots of cupholders. Adjustable backseat, both for leg room and the back reclines for passenger comfort! Built in XM radio and MP3 port. Unique frigde door hatch. Love the drivers side cupholder.

Passenger side ARM rest is a must, sunroof option, cupholder placement could be better and possible leather or leatherette option for those of us with dogs & kids would be nice. Bluetooth mircophone could be better placed. Soungs terrible to callers :(