Used 2009 Nissan Cube Wagon Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

Maggie Mae
By Mam

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have spent months reviewing cars like Mercedes, Cadillac, Element, Prius. Saw the Cube one day on the road. Decided to investigate. My significant other could not understand what I saw in this little car. I was concerned that the transition of going from a Mercedes that I have driven for the past 10 years to this little car might be a challange. But with everything so serious these days I decided it was time to have some fun. Be different. It is a great little car. So comfortable inside. The ride is smooth. It handles well. I get 32 mpg. It may not be as quite as my Mercedes but it is fine. It is so roomy inside. Even my SO loves it. We call her the "Happy" car. We are having fun

Bluetooth, comfy seats, her curves, MPG. All the space.

Sunroof, cup holders placed differently, arm rest for passenger

Noisy engine during acceleration.
By confidential

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The day after I got my new Cube, I drove it and noticed the acceleration was not smooth and engine is loud. I got a bad feeling about this new car of mine. This engine is not consistent, it drives normal and sometimes loud engine with lesser power during acceleration as if engine is struggling. I brought it to the dealership but they said it is in normal condition, just try to observe it. Mileage now is only 1,450.

lots of cup holders.

bigger engine and roof racks.

Could be better, but I love my Cube
By Fridgemobile

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Well I purchased my Cube with the help of the Clunkers program as well as with the help from a local TX clunkers program. Great discount. I love my cube. Spacious, Fun to drive, economic, great turning radius too. Even though it is 100x better then the 95 Jimmy I threw away, ( God awful vehicle) the interior design could be better. Cup holders are too close to the gear shift, glove compartment opens right into passengers legs.If you want to slide forward/move the seat up, your arm barely fits, have to open the door. Even though these things are a little annoying, The Cube,in my opinion, is a great buy. Nothing else on the road looks and feels like the Cube.Fun to drive.6,200 mi. in 2 mo.=D

Outside look, roominess, turning radius, gas mileage, shag carpeting for holding my shades and phone. Radio is actually pretty good in sound quality.

Read review* Oh, and if you live near the country side, prepare to clean your widshield EVERY day. The windshield is a BUG MAGNET! For the price, Nissan should really put more features into the S trim. The expensive SL Preferred Package for the SL ONLY.

Zilla's Bitter Chocolate Krom
By Zilla

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 Krom 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

My husband and I looked at a lot of cars including the Kia Soul and Scion XB. I am 5'10" and he is 6'3" so it is very difficult to find a vehicle that is comfortable. Wanted good gas mileage, head room and off the ground. The first reaction to the CUBE was "that is one "UGLY" car. We took one for a test drive and my Husband said that was the happiest he had seen me test driving any car. I love this car! People actually turn around while driving to look at it. Makes me laugh every time! The gas mileage has not been consistent, it ranges from 29-34. But that is still not bad. What wind noise. I LUV this car.

Comfortable, handles and rides great and - hour commute each way. love the room, comfort, blue tooth.

move the parking brake to the floor and put the cup holders in that space. Lots of cup holders just not in great places. put one in dash on passenger side also. place to plug in IPOD that is hidden. Sonar and intellikey should be available on all models. SUNROOF! :O)

Love my cube!!!
By Lida

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This is the best car I have ever owned. I have had it for a few months and still have not found a single thing I dislike. I test drove nearly every vehicle in this class and am confident I made the right choice. The car is well built and designed extremely well. Everything has a very solid feel to it and reminds me more of driving my mom's lexus than any of my friend's cars. Drive this one after driving the Kia Soul or the Scion xB and you will never look back. The cube will offer you smooth pickup (the CVT is awesome!), great handling and suspension, and luxury at a fairly low price. I know I sound like an ad ... just go drive one!

Love the intelligent key. If you are a woman you will love it too! Throw the keys in your purse and you never have to dig them out!! Just have the "key" in your purse, walk up to the car and push a button on the door handle to unlock or lock it.

The only thing I can think of is I wish the seats didn't catch so much lint.