2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:
So Sad!
By Sad cuber on 07/30/09 09:22 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

As a first-time Nissan buyer, I was thrilled to own this new car! Loved everything about it and was its best advertisement ... until at just 1,200 miles, the transmission stopped working. It's been at a dealer for a week now, with no ETA of a replacement transmission.

18, 20, and 46 year old drivers love it!
By Tim B on 07/22/09 17:48 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We purchased our Nissan Cube on July 3rd as a replacement third vehicle for our 18 and 20 year old daughters. We used the CARS program turning over our 1996 Cadillac in the process. However, now I can't get my wife out of it leaving the 08 Caravan for my daughters. This is a fun car to drive and it turns plenty of heads. There's an amazing amount of room for the driver and passengers, and visibility is fantastic. The pick up is more than adequate and the gas mileage has been better than expected: averaging over 32 mpg combined. Downside: road noise on the highway, but what do you expect for a car in this price range? Std air, power, ABS, and much more makes this easy to recommend.

I got the Box, He got the Cube!
By Skiekitty on 07/21/09 15:06 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 Krom 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We own an 06 Scion xB and when it was time to replace my car, we got the Cube. I wanted a Silver KROM, but the dealership (who was very unhelpful) couldn't (wouldn't) get a silver, so we got the black. I love it! It's so fun to drive, even though the transmission is a bit strange. Sound system is awesome, love the interior LED lighting, cubbyholes everywhere; the glove box is a bottomless pit! We're not in the "target age" they were going for when Nissan brought this car over, but who cares, *we're* the ones with the money! If you're tall or big, DEFINITELY GET THIS CAR! DH is 6'4, I'm 6' and we fit great! Love it!

MY first car review
By 1.8 S on 07/21/09 11:19 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I love it!, I t is so much fun to drive and the turning radius is amazing! i love it! Easy to park and a blast to drive!

My Red Cube
By Bari on 07/19/09 19:22 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I found this car to be so much fun to drive. I have only had it 2 weeks, but love it. I am 5'2" and with the seat all the way up, I can see the front hood. I get stopped all the time. It is great on the highway and very nimble. I like that the rear door opens like a door. Being 62 years old, I have never enjoyed a car more. It is all that I need.

Most Fun Mobile Device We've Ever Had
By Ira on 07/19/09 16:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I never submit reviews. Never. But, this car (mobile device) is such a revelation that I felt it warranted my two cents. One week in and we're getting stopped daily by people who just want to stare at it or sit in it or want to find out more about it. And, we've been happy to answer their questions. Actually, I think we sold 2 or 3 based on how people respond to the roominess, styling and just coolness of it. The ride is wonderful. Soooo smoooth. The CVT transmission is great. And, with the Ginormous package on our S, it is a real head turner.

Coolest Ride under 20,000
By Davism37 on 07/18/09 12:07 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

My wife and I are looking for a second car because were having our first baby. We saw the cube at the Nissan dealership and fell in love instantly. There is not a car out there with a cooler combination of interior and exterior styling and it's really fun to drive.

I got CUBED!
By mom0f3 on 07/17/09 08:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle caught my eye when someone was driving one in town. I went to test drive one and feel in love. I really enjoy driving this car. I haven't drove a manual in years and forgot how much fun this could be. I bought one that has a little less of the "frilly" features but all can be added at a much lower price than buying with the car.

Great Things From The "Cube!"
By Jim in Acworth, GA on 07/13/09 17:28 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I love this car! It's "snazzy," and fun to drive. I'm getting 31+ mpg around town. I expect to do even better when I drive to D.C.

Unbelievable Vehicle
By bordick on 07/13/09 06:59 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 SL 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Just purchased this weekend and it is an unbelievable vehicle. I traded in my Murano because of the gas mileage and this car has all the bells and whistles of the Murano....CVT, VDC, Intelli-key, Blue-tooth, rear sonar,steering wheel controls,XM radio, Ipod docking, Rockford Fosgate sound system with sub woofer...actually better than the Bose system in the Murano. Comfortable seating, roomy, panoramic views and the handling is superb.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Cube Wagon in VA is:

$118 per month*