2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:
Love My Cube !!!!!!!so did a reindeer
By Neal on 10/16/09 19:47 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Can't wait to get it back from body shop! Everybody stops me wants to know how I like it and everybody looks at it like what? Tell them i'm one laughing-at the gas tank Hate driving my 305 Hyundai since i got the Cube. it is a great ride and drive very comfortable for mid size people great power-

Fun Cute Fun Cute Fun Cute Fun and Roomy
By Bob on 09/22/09 19:37 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I am 6'5" the wife is 5" both over 40 This is our first new car. The drive home was great. It has 100 miles now. There is SO MUCH ROOM! And drivers seat fits us both. We got the 6sp. manual to save $$$. The only thing so far is "Wind noise" at interstate speeds. Pearl white and black interior.

Fun car to drive, Awesome looks
By dan-d on 09/20/09 11:49 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

At 60 years old I've owned and driven many new cars. Driving the cube is like sitting in a chair at home looking out a window. It's so easy to get in and out of and very roomy. The 6 speed is smooth and makes the car feel like it has more then 122 HP. The engine in this car idles so smooth and quiet you have to look at the tach to make sure it's still running. Much less wind noise at highway speeds than I expected from a square car, ride's much smoother than I expected as well. Has more standard features than you usually find in an entry level car. Takes a little getting used to the absence of road feel (feedback).

54 Year old Guy with a cube
By grem55 on 08/31/09 17:40 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I clunked a 1996 Dodge longbed with extended cab for my cube. Best move I ever made. I travel daily in my work and have cut my expense by 66%. It gives me personality and comfort. Little but practical and fun to drive. Discovered the diso light by accident; love em. The wife and I will take it on vacation in 2 months; she loves the panoramic view. Best car I've owned in 15 years!

Fun
By mthay on 06/16/09 20:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon 1.8 S 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

We bought the Cube yesterday and my husband has a seeing eye dog and he has plenty of room in the back seat. I have had several people ask me about the car and I tell them try one you will like it. I love it we also have a Honda Odessay but use the Cube in town and have a ball.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Cube Wagon in VA is:

$118 per month*